If any of the following happen during regular office hours, please contact us immediately.
- Persistent coughing or choking
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Eye injury
- Coming into contact with a toxin
- Ingesting a foreign object, toxin, or poison
- Body trauma such as being hit by a car or bite wound
- Calling out in pain
- Seizure or collapse
- Lethargic or non-responsive
- Swollen or distended abdomen
- Difficulty urinating or defecating
- Vomiting or diarrhea
We know your pet doesn’t pay attention to our office hours! If your pet requires medical attention and our office is closed, please immediately contact either The Piedmont Emergency Vet Clinic in Matthews at 704-844-6440 or the Charlotte Animal Referral and Emergency (CARE) in Charlotte at 704-457-2300.